san luis obispo, ca free classifieds
backpage.com > san luis obispo jobs > san luis obispo driver/delivery/courier

Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 12:03 AM

Reply

Fatboy Trucking LLC is a family owned and operated trucking company located in Michigan, operating in all 48 states. We are looking for Owner Operators, who want to run in all states or are interested in running in the midwest and/or south. 75% of our freight is nursery freight, direct from the shipper. The other 25% of our freight is general freight.

Bring your Power Unit Only or Power Unit Combo we will have freight for you.

Are you looking for change? Are you interested in working with a family-owned company. We have 17 years experience in the industry, as an OTR driver and O/O. We understand the needs of an O/O. Give us the opportunity to show you why we are different than the other guys!
Send Fatboy Trucking your resume or email Fatboy Trucking and request an application.

At Fatboy Trucking we know that Owner Operators are the success of Fatboy Trucking.

Fatboy Trucking offers:
Better miles we will keep your truck moving
Outstanding driver support
100% fuel surcharge (it's your truck, it's your fuel surcharge)
70% earning potential per load and depending on your driving experience and driving record
Optional IRP/IFTA Assistances Program
Paper Logs

Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
Have a valid CDL in one state
Must be able to pass required DOT Physical and Drug Test
3 years or more OTR experience
Candidate will need to have Current/Valid Bobtail Insurance (on tractor)
Candidates must have clean driving record
No more than 1 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
No at fault DOT recordable accidents with in the past 3 years

Like us on Facebook (you can message us there, too).
Inquire through email, fatboytrucking@icloud.com

• Location: San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, OTR/MIDWEST/SOUTH

• Post ID: 3790151 sanluisobispo
sanluisobispo.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.