City: Central Midwest
Do all levels of drafting work on construction and rehabilitation projects on transmission substations; Service building and other company transmission properties; Prepare finished drawings from preliminary designs, diagrams, layouts, sketches, notes, specifications, or verbal instructions; Make study drawings, modify wiring drawings and assist with other electrical drawings in the development of a construction project; Make simple calculations or use tables or determine wire sizes, conduit sizes, etc.; Make wiring diagrams from schematics; Prepare schedules, bills of material, etc.; Assist department trainings program as a mentor.
The qualified candidate for Electrical Designer I MUST have:
•Associates Degree OR Certificate of completion of an accredited CAD Design, Drafting, or related drafting technology program.
• Two (2) years’ experience as a CAD Technician/ Designer
• Experience in Electrical Design at an electric utility (like Transmission and Distribution, etc.)
• Immediate availability
• Excellent references
• Strong communications skills both verbal and written
• Local Midwest candidates preferred OR strong desire to relocate to the Midwest
If you would like to discuss this Electrical Designer I opportunity in more detail, please send a resume to email@example.com and contact me immediately at 805-481-5105 x 204.
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Phone: 805-481-5105 x 204
• Post ID: 6493547 sanluisobispo